Monday, April 28, 2008

Jazz Haters in Houston

Browsing online today I stumbled upon our old friend and foe The Dream Shake. You know what I have come to realize over the past 10 years with Jazz Haters? They always pick thee dumbest things to criticize and make fun of. 

The Dream Shake is no different. They are still whining about Karl Malone and his "dirty" tactics he used when he played back in the day. And most recently, wrote a brilliant post on Karl Malone being a dead beat dad. Let's face it people, I good sum of the players in the NBA are dead beat dads and illegitimate fathers to kids they don't even know about. It is a shame, I must say, but why bring that up to hate on a Jazz team that is up 3-1 on your team and will probably close you out tuesday night?

If you are going to be a jazz hater, at least come up with some good material that is current and up-to-date. I am going to be a nice guy and give The Dream Shake some examples on what they can post on their next blog about hating on the Jazz. Seriously guys, you are welcome to use any of the following suggestions for absolutely free.

"Deron sucks so bad. He completely posterizes our players and makes them look so insanely stupid. That is so not fair how he treated Rafer Alston and Shane Battier last game, I hate Deron!"

"I hate the jazz fans! They support their team so much. They are so loud, they know how to get into T-Mac's head, and they just all around suck! Other than the fact that Tracy is a complete choke artist and is afraid to help us out when it matters, the jazz fans are mostly to blame for keeping Tracy at a combined total of 12 points in the fourth quarter in the entire series! Go to hell Jazz fans!"

"Jerry Sloan is too good at coaching. I hate the guy. I wish he would just give up and retire like every old man should do. Year after year he makes us look bad during crunch time and I am getting sick of it. How does he know how to beat us so much? I hate his guts!"

Come up with some better material Rockets fans and stop living in the past. Present day says you are one game away from vacation. At least Carl Landry will be happy so he can go get his tooth fixed and have a normal summer. 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link/comment... I've added a link to your blog too.

Love the insults. Hilarious.

JC said...

Dream Shake are shameless homers, like the rest of us. I sat in on their game 4 live blog, they are pretty cool guys over there.

M. D. said...

I agree with Scrum. The Dream Shake guys aren't that bad. I've seen much worse on the net.

Nice blog. A little late to be showing up no? Playoffs?

But it's all good.

Unknown said...

Seriously... I didn't even write the Karl Malone article. I just linked to the story on Deuce of Davenport. Which also happened to be picked up by the Big Lead among other blogs...

am I not allowed to link to it and comment on it because I hate the Jazz?

UofTOrange said...

I hate the Jazz, much like Jazz fans hate the Nuggets. It's all good. I don't hate Jazz fans, I rather respect them actually. We over at The Dream Shake do a lot of tongue in cheek stuff. Since we've had a lot of Jazz readers as of late, it's no wonder that we've picked on Malone and Stockton a bit.

And Jazz fans don't even agree over whether Jerry Sloan is a good coach or not, why should I like him as a Rockets fan?

Brandon said...

Hi everyone... I wrote this post. First of all, no disrespect at all was intended on behalf of Dream Shake, they are in the same boat as us.... We are all ranting about our opinions on how we feel about our teams. It's called sports.

@grungedave -- my intentions were not to say that you wrote the article, sorry if it came off that way. I just think bringing up things from the past is gay. I am not going to bring up any Rudy T stories anytime soon, although that probably would get me into another heated discussion.... :)

UofTOrange said...

@ I am not going to bring up any Rudy T stories anytime soon,

What, you want to talk about championships too ;-)

Brandon said...

Nah, I would just be talking about his drunkeness. http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F06EEDD103FF937A25754C0A962958260

But lets not bring that up cuz it's from the past. Its lame.

Unknown said...

Rudy T was drunk, no argument here. Why do you think we like the guy so much?

Rudy T got blitzed and *still* outcoached Jerry. Every year.