Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3 quarters in, and you can call it.

Wow. I guess I should apologize for my game 5 prediction... This game was never close. When you let the home team go on three 7-0 runs, when the Jazz can't even hit half of what's supposed to be a "free" throw, and when your first bench point comes with a minute left in the 3rd, the score is going to look like it does now.. Houston simply looks like they want it more.

It's been a long time since I've seen a performance this absolutely hideous. The Jazz really better think long and hard about this one, because if they put in another night even kind of like tonight's, this series will be over.

5 comments:

Karli said...

i am so upset

Anonymous said...

Um. That was ugly.
And I didn't even watch the game.

By the way, I don't like the commenting system here. My name ends up being "biasedfan" instead of "UtesFan89". :)
Just saying.

Lisa said...

Sucky game!! nice blog though!!

RETTJ16 said...

Love the blog! And i agree...where was the Jazz this last game? Anyone home?! Lets get it together and bring it home to finish them off! Jill

Basketball John said...

Hey, I've never found your email address. Thanks for the link and I've done the same. Look forward to reading more.