Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Here's an idea...

Let's trade Boozer. I have been sick of him this whole year. Let's get someone that actually has a heart and wants to win. Boozer is a sloppy, wimpy player that chokes in the playoffs and needs to be traded this summer. You can trade Harpring is well, I wouldn't care.

I don't have a ton to say about this game, but it comes down to everyone sucking and not realizing that YOU ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS! You can't decide to turn up your game late in third quarter.

Hope we make some serious changes coming back to Utah, cause this is ridiculous....

WHY ARE WE SO INTIMIDATED BY THE LAKERS??? I don't get it. No heart, no drive..... very sad.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree!

Anonymous said...

I'd like for Booze to show up... trading him in the off-season would be stupid after 1 bad post-season. I think. Not sure... I'm still hoping.

As for Harpring... he should've been gone a couple years ago.

Matthew said...

Oh yeah, great idea. Big changes are needed. Let's blow up a team that's overachieved two years in a row and whose core is full of guys in their mid to young 20s. Inexperience couldn't been an issue, could it?

Unknown said...

Boozer even looks uninterested in his half of the "There can only be one" commercials.