Saturday, May 10, 2008

(Extremely Belated) Quick Thoughts About Game 3

We here at JazzHype were lucky enough to be in attendance for Game 3, and as a result, neither of us were really able to get around to commenting on the game.

Here are a few quick thoughts a mere handful of hours before Game 4 tips off:

-Boozer is back! (and hopefully here to stay)

-Deron is one tough S.O.B.

-I hate Phil Jackson.

-Great Choice going back to the Blue after the terrible failed experiment at a "white-out" at ESA

-Energy Solutions Arena is the worst name for any arena in the NBA. I defy you to find one that sucks more.

-The name might suck, but the crowd still dominates. What an atmosphere.

-I hate Phil Jackson.

-I've never quite warmed up to Bolerjack's "Money" nickname for Okur, but Mehmet was just that in game 3. Would've liked to have seen more shots out of him.

-Pau Gasol needs to shut up.

-LA has no chance of out-rebounding the Jazz. Continue exploiting that.

-This ended up being a lot closer than it should have been, I couldn't help but feel like every time the Jazz were about to push the lead out of reach we started hearing lots of whistles, and watching lots of the infamous Dick Bavetta dance moves.

-I love Ronnie Price's hustle. UV pride!

-We're only one more game like that away from a real series here.

Game 4 here we come! (oh and I also hate Phil Jackson. A lot.)

1 comment:

SqUiRt said...

Whoever loves Ronnie Price, raise you hand! I know both of mine are raised!!!