Friday, May 2, 2008

Bye Bye McGrady! We will miss your stupid comments. NOT!!

(look at how people just "baby" this guy that thinks he is a superstar)

Well now that the Rockets are on vacation and Tracy is 0-7 in the first round in the playoffs, one thing is for certain, we are NOT going to miss his stupid comments. Just for fun, we are going to leave you with some dumb Tracy McGrady comments the girl has made over the years. Tracy is a girl name.


Oh and just a little f.y.i. for you Tracy, Superstars don't make these types of comments.

Here we go....

“It offends me, ... I've been in this league nine years. I come to the game sometimes in jeans and a T-shirt, and I don't think people look at that as me being a thug. I get endorsement deals because of the way I carry myself. The way that I dress doesn't have anything to do with the type of person I am.”

“I don't have a problem wearing suits, but that's not who I am, ... You had one of the greatest power forwards of all time, Karl Malone, and he came to the games in jeans, a T-shirt, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. It's going to be hard for me to change.”

"[My] career was sputtering until [i] did a 360 and got headed in the right direction."
NBA star Tracy McGrady, after signing with the Orlando Magic.

“I'm not just a basketball player. I've got other talents.”

“You should have seen me when I put on my uniform. I felt like a kid all over again.”

“I actually felt like all of them were going in, especially the one when I got fouled. As soon as that shot went up, I was thinking San Antonio, I swear I was.”

“It’s my fault,” McGrady said. “It’s my fault we missed free throws. It’s my fault we lost both games. Blame me. It’s my fault we fouled to tie the game up. That’s my fault. It’s my fault they get easy layups. It’s my fault we’re not executing well on the offensive end. It’s my fault a couple people in the stands ordered Heinekens and they got Budweiser. It’s my fault. I’m sorry.”

“Everybody’s blaming me. The Suns (for being down 2-0 to the Spurs). I mean, everybody. That’s what it seems like. It’s my fault. I’m out there by myself.”




HAHA! I bet you remember his name now Tracy! DERON WILLIAMS


1 comment:

Katie L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.